Discover our award-winning technology firsthand in an intimate talk with SonicCloud's co-founder @LarryGuterman at @AAA_Conference
Transformational Hearing Enhancement Technology Session: Industry Update Thursday, March 28, 2:30 – 3 PM, IU Room 8! 📲🔊 #AAAConf19#AuD ...
Don't forget to clean your ears . 👳🏻♀️👂💫
• #Photo 📷 #Pinaakin@pinatv_live
• • Let's talk about it, yes about ears, in a time where we take everything for granted.
The Sounds, which were so new to us when we were growing up. The sounds a cat makes, the sounds shoes make when we walk .. and the sounds birds or an airplane makes. And there are trillion other sounds we learned to hear and still hearing along our way, isn't this also a great indicator of what our brain is capable of and Is able to memorize ? How can we call us even ,,dumb" when there is such a great ,,machine" workin inside of us ? .. • We have 2 wonderful and beautiful ears who look a little bit like little embryos. Without them we wouldn't hear anything or anybody they are making a conversation possible or easier. Be grateful for having such wonderful ears and easy conversations. Isn't it beautiful to hear the voice of your Mum or reach someone easily by phone and hearing this person's voice while they are Miles away ? •
• I'm someone who loves to talk and over the last 2 years I learned the importance of listening too. 😅 - not interrupting people, beeing patient and enjoying what the other person has to say. Now that I'm more careful about that, I recognized how much other people interrupt me or others while talking. Which is, I think, very Sad. Because is it not beautiful to find someone who actually listens to what you have to say? There is a beauty in listening, there is a magic in giving someone space to talk. 👂💫🔮 • there is a saying which I often repeat to myself, when talking to much: ,,When you talk you are only repeating what you already know, but if you listen, you may learn something new." ~ Dalai Lama ⭐
• what are your thoughts about it ? Are you a good talker or listener, or both ? I definetely still need to improve in listening but at least I often recognise when interrupting and apologise for my impatient behaviours 😜
• Thanks so much for reading. Yours, ~ PINA